Terms and Rules for Panti Semedi Retreat House
A. Check-in & Check-out time
1. Secretariat Working Hours
- Monday – Saturday : 07.30 - 12.30 WIB and 13.00 - 15.00 WIB
- Sundays and national holidays : Closed
- Check In Time : 14:30 - 16:00 WIB
- Check-Out Time : Max. 14:00 WIB
2. Please pay attention and do the following:
- Every time you leave the room, please turn off the lights, air conditioning, and water. Likewise, it is done every time leaving the chapel, dining room, prayer room, or meeting room.
- On the last day, fill out the evaluation sheet provided by the Secretariat. If there is damage to goods or there are facilities that are not functioning properly, please write it down and inform the Secretariat so it can be followed up. Your feedback and suggestions will greatly help us improve to improve Panti Semedi Retreat House
- Before Check-Out, please take off, take out and put the pillowcases, bed sheets, and blankets into the basket that has been provided in the hall of room A, room B, room C, and also Pavilion.
- Before Check-Out, please hang the room key on the outside of the room door. Each lost key will be fined Rp 100,000
1. Food and Snack Serving Time
- Breakfast : 07:00 – 08:00
- Morning Snack : 10:00 – 10:30
- Lunch : 12:30 – 13:30
- Evening Snack : 16:00 – 16:30
- Dinner : 18:30 – 19:30
2. Every food and snack will be served in the dining room that already determined by Panti Semedi Retreat House. Please cooperate with each guest to maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the dining room, including placing dirty dishes and glasses along with the waste in the space provided. Each group coordinator/committee is responsible for the cleanliness of the dining room and meeting room
3. Tolerance of meal and snack time is approximately 30 minutes from the time determined by the Panti Semedi Retreat House.
C. Eucharistic Celebration
Daily and weekly Eucharistic celebrations take place in the Chapel of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Kapel Santa Perawan Maria) at 06.00 WIB. Each guest can attend the Eucharist along with other people present.
D. Silence Time
The silence ambience is one of the special features and characteristics of Panti Semedi Retreat House. We invited each guest who comes and stays to maintain silence and respect other participants who are undergoing spiritual practice.
The Secretariat opens donations for cross-subsidies to help guests/participants, especially young people, who experience financial shortages in attending the spiritual training program at Panti Semedi Retreat House. For detailed information, please contact the Panti Semedi Retreat House Secretariat or open our website: www.pantisemedi.com.
- All activities are expected to end at 22.00 WIB and the ambience should already be quiet.
- Working is one of the forms of prayer in the monastic tradition. If guests/participants wish to do volunteer activities (sweeping gardens, washing dishes, wiping tables, etc.) while in Panti Semedi Retreat House, please contact the Panti Semedi Retreat House Secretariat.
- Smoking is prohibited in confined spaces such as the Dining Room, Meeting Room, Chapel, Prayer Room and Bedroom. Guests/participants can use the Two Hearts Hall (Pendopo Dua Hati) or Panti Semedi Retreat House's park complex for smoking.
Panti Semedi Retreat House Secretariat: +62 813 2840 1166
“The Lord didn’t promise that life would become easy, but He promised to go with you every step of your ways”